The information requested in our contact pages is necessary in order to process your request. The information collected is subject to electronic processing intended for our customer base management file.
Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, Internet users may exercise their right of access, rectification and opposition by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of your personal data.
Within the scope of its activity, ASEPTIC GROUP may collect and process data in different ways.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and the amended French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, we have provided information on the following points:
1. Identity of processing manager
The processing manager as per the applicable regulations in respect of personal data is ASEPTIC GROUP whose head office is located at 539 allée des Frênes – 69 760 LIMONEST – FRANCE.
2. Type of data collection
As a general rule, we only collect, with your consent, the information needed for the execution of the contracts binding us, namely, your surname, first name, job title, contact details and company office.
We also use our users’ browsing data to create aggregate statistics (this type of statistics does not include data relating to one individual but compiles the data of a set of users), in order to determine users’ interests and thereby enhance our website (IP address, browsing history, clickstream data, information on the devices that you use to visit the website, information collected using cookies or any other similar technology, etc.).
3. Purposes of processing
Pursuant to the GDPR, ASEPTIC GROUP may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us, particularly to be able to follow up on your message; and/or
- to collect information enabling us to enhance our website, our range of products and services (particularly via cookies used on our sites); and/or
- potentially to be able to contact you about various events concerning ASEPTIC GROUP, including in particular updates to our products and services.
Our website use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) to store “analytical cookies” on your device. This means that information about users and the use of our website is transmitted to Google and processed on our behalf for the purpose of compiling reports on website activity, measuring website visits and visitors and providing similar services for us. These cookies do not allow to identify personally the web user. We do not share data with third parties. Moreover, we do not benefit from any of advertising solutions offered by Google related to Google Analytics.
You can object to the processing of your data for these purposes by installing a browser plugin https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Persons who may consult these data
Only ASEPTIC GROUP staff may consult the data that you send us, strictly within the scope of their duties. Your data are intended for our departments concerned by the abovementioned purposes. We make sure that only duly authorised persons can access your personal data.
All necessary security measures have been taken to ensure that these data are never disclosed to a third party. However, ASEPTIC GROUP may be required to share your personal data collected on our website with other entities, particularly subcontractors providing certain services on our behalf (hosting, maintenance, sending communication).
Furthermore, under no circumstances does ASEPTIC GROUP sell personal data in any way. ASEPTIC GROUP also ensures that this principle is adhered to by all of its subcontractors.
In principle, the data collected are not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. These personal data are hosted on a server located in France.
However, in the event of a transfer of data to countries not deemed by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection being envisaged, we will inform you.
5. Data storage period
Personal data must be stored in a form enabling the identification of the individuals concerned for a period not exceeding that needed with regard to the purposes for which they are processed:
- Duration of the business relationship (e.g. purchase or expiry of a warranty or a contract)
- 3 years from last contact for prospective customer data
6. Data Protection Act
You have rights in respect of your personal data that can be exercised by writing to us at the postal address below:
Parc du Puy d’Or
539 allée des Frênes
69 760 LIMONEST
Or by emailing us at the following address: Contact-us.
Pursuant to the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request information on the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party in a structured standard format. This only applies to the personal data that you have provided to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request that your personal data be corrected if they are inaccurate, including to complete your incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure: you have the right to request that all personal data be erased at any time under the legal terms. However, you are advised that, for legal archiving and traceability purposes, we may not erase the information associated with your personal data, In this case, this information would be anonymised, as permitted by the GDPR.
- Right to object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate grounds.
- Right to object to direct marketing: you have the right to object to direct marketing, particularly by unsubscribing on the links provided for this purpose and contained in each emailing sent for marketing purposes.
ASEPTIC GROUP undertakes to respond to your request to exercise any of the abovementioned rights or any other request for further information within a reasonable time-frame of no more than 1 month from receipt of your request.
7. Security measures and procedure in the event of a personal data breach
Our IT systems are equipped with up-to-date protection technologies and systems providing the highest security guarantees.
In addition, we make sure that all of these systems are tested and reinforced regularly according to developments in the latest IT threats of which we are aware.
We provide information and raise awareness among our staff in respect of the security measures applicable to the handling of the data contained in our information systems. Moreover, our staff undertake to adhere to the strict procedures set out in our IT charter and our employees’ employment contracts.
In the event, in spite of the care taken to safeguard our entire information system, of a data breach being detected, we undertake to contact the French Data Protection Commission (CNIL) within 72 hours in the event of infringement or a risk of infringement of your personal data (hacking, file access by unauthorised or malicious parties).